As a scientific consultant and specialist coach I have been responsible for several Swedish athletes in many sports on a national and also international and Olympic level for more than four decades.
I learned about Prof. Verkhoshanskis research from Sweden National Track and Field Coach Gustaf Laurel and he also was a coach for the European Team twice. This was in the middle of the 60´s. I learned about the ´Hit Shock Method´ and the drop jumps. Since than I read all articles I found from Verkhoshanski wich not always was easy to find.
In my daily work with top athletes I have published articles in scientific journals in Sweden and a DVD-production about Special Strength Training including some 300 excercises to minimize injuries and optimizing development.
In march 2001 I was invited to Prof. Verkhoshanski in Rome in Italy together with Gustaf Laurel. This was the beginning of a deep friendship between us and our family and since than I visited him several times. I also arranged for a seminar in Stockholm 2003 in the Swedish Olympic Committies regim. It was a three day seminar together with top coaches from several sports. After Yuris death in 2011 my families friendship and cooperation with his daughter Natalia and her husband Massimo has continued.
I have been or is responsible for the physical training, testing, evaluating and peaking for many National teams as:
- T&F Coach for sprinters, jumpers and javelin throw. Nat. Champs several times, relay team 4x100m Girls 17 year scored Scandinavian Youth Record, 1973 – 1987
- National Women Basket Team Sweden 2000 – 2002
- National Women Volleyball Team Sweden 1997 – 1999, 2004 – 2009
- National Men Volleyball Team Sweden 2007 – 2011
- Örebro Women Volleyball Team, ten times Nat. Champs, ¼ -final in Top Teams Cup 1994 – 2011
- National Diving Team, 1998 – 2004
- Nerike Women Basket Team, several times Nat. Champs 2000 – 2002
- Personal Trainer for Anna Lindberg (world class diver) 1998 – 2004
- Örebro Swimming Team 2001 – 2006
- Holte Women Volleyball Team (Denmark) in the top division 2004 – 2006
- Engelholm Women Volleyball Team (finalist 2005, Nat. Champs 2006) 2004 – 2006
- KIF Örebro Women Soccer Team in the top division 2005 – 2006
- ÖSK Handball Women Team (advancing from div.2 to the top division) 2008 – 2012
- Örebro Hockey 2009 – 2011
- Linde Women Volley Team, Nat. Champs 2012, 2011 – still
- T&F Coach for sprinters Maria Ollinen, Hanna Wiss and Sofie Lundberg, 2012 – still